- Protects Matte Surface: When Matte Ceramic Coating is applied, harmful stains and other impurities won’t stick as readily. Shielding the finish from long-term damage.
- Retaining the Matte Finish’s Appearance: Unlike other ceramic nanocoatings, Matte Ceramic Coating keeps the subdued shine of a matte finish, maintaining a factory-like appearance.
- Hydrophobic Self-Cleaning: The self-cleaning matte ceramic coating’s hydrophobic properties forcefully reject water and dirt while transporting impurities away.
- Chemical Resistance: The ceramic coating will make the item more resistant to chemical and environmental pollutants. This coating makes your car’s paintwork more resistant to spills and scratches.
- Year-Round Protection: The matte ceramic coating will last up to 2+ years.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MATTE CERAMIC COATING
What is matte ceramic coating?
The easiest way to understand Matte Ceramic Coatings is to think of them as a second layer of skin, or a sacrificial layer of protection over your vehicle’s matte finish. The matte ceramic coating forms a semi-permanent bond with the matte surface, resulting in a ‘sacrificial’ layer that will last years. They repel dirt and water like nothing else, which makes them easier to clean. Their hardness helps to prevent swirl marks and scratches from washing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Matte ceramic coating Protects from colour fading by adding a glass layer (SiO2) above the matte finish. The coating lasts 2 Years and the hydrophobic properties will help to clean your vehicle easily. The dirt and debris will not stick to the paint after coating
WHATS IN THE
MATTE CERAMIC COATING KIT
HOW TO APPLY
OUR DIY KIT IS SO EASY TO USE THAT EVEN A CHILD CAN APPLY IT.
You will receive a more detailed "How to Apply" guide with the DIY kit. We have over 30,000 customers who have applied the coating in their own homes.
There are no reviews yet.